Embedded Cost Recovery and Scanning solutions at Paris Smith increases productivity.
The introduction of PaperCut Print Management reduces waste and print cost.
Paris Smith LLP is one of the largest independent firms of solicitors in Central Southern England, based in landmark offices in Southampton. Its clear vision of the future has forced the firm to adapt to the ever increasing demands and pressures on businesses and individuals.
Ian Stewart, Copyrite Director said "During a review of all multi-function devices, it became apparent that the external hardware cost recovery boxes and scanning stations could not achieve the productivity levels required and were expensive to support. Environmental issues are a key concern of Paris Smith so improvements in waste reduction would be a clear benefit of replacing these solutions"
Equitrac has been replaced with embedded PaperCut for copy and print control to support Cost Recovery while embedded m3i (a scanning interface)is used instead of both eCopy and Equitrac to enable scanning to email and scanning to file. Integration with the corporate accounts system was critical.
PaperCut Print Management
The software aims to:
- Reduce the amount of waste
- Understand how much is spent on print
- Understand existing print behaviour
- Establish a set of rules to reduce print costs (e.g. email to Black and White printing)
- Implement 'Find Me' for greater security of confidential information and reduce waste of uncollected jobs
- Enable recharging for copies and print
Read More about the rest of the solutions for Paris Smith on our website